Sunday, February 22, 2009

Hospital VIP Event


The construction is almost done and we finally moved into our new hospital! Last Thursday, we had our VIP Event--- it was great! My daughter Kelle and "sister" Karen flew in just to come for this...They spent the day with Connie, while I was finalizing things at the hospital, then joined me for the activities. It was great to have them here to celebrate with me!


This is the fountain that you see from our staff lounge window, inside the hospital. This is a picture of one of the center pieces for the event- they are "almond blossoms" and are native to the Yuba-Sutter area.

1 comment:

The McCarthys said...

Yay!! The hospital looks beautiful. Kellie has dark hair!! I was so excited to see a new post... You need to post more often, not like your busy or anything :D. LOVE YA